Operations Specialist I
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must have 3 years clean driving record and a valid, current, non-probationary driver’s license.
- Must be able to successfully pass Criminal History Background Check, physical exam, Alcohol/Drug screening process.
- Must display very good observational skills and respond decisively and quickly with emergencies.
- Must be able to follow and maintain rules and regulations.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. and bend, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work outdoors in weather conditions.
- Patrols and observes the entire curbside area of the airport and assist with traffic flow and reports any unusual activity to the security operations center.
- Patrols the airport parking deck and parking lots and reports any unusual activity to the security operations center.
- Provides customer service assistance to the public by performing jumpstarts on car batteries, provides air pumps for flat tires, assists passengers with locating their vehicles in parking deck, and answers general questions.
- Operates the tow truck and pulls vehicles that are violating the no parking regulations.
- Maintains radio communication with the operations center by transmitting and receiving information over two way radio system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Note: Clicking the link below will take you to BHM's Human Resources page on a separate site.
Individuals may apply online at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=470313